Monday 24 March 2014

SWIMMING

Parts of stories from swimming

We walked over to the fine, warm, green grassy field.  We finally got over to the pool.  The water was glistening in the sun.  The water was calm, clear and shiny blue.  The water rippled a lot. I was excited to jump in the pool because I was really hot. 

By Kyle

Yasmine and Grace talk about the cold pools.  Grace said, "I hope the water is not cold", and when we jumped in it was so cold.  Mrs Eaton our cool teacher makes swimming easy for us.  My group learns freestyle by bringing my hand up and dipping our hand back down and swimming across the pool.  After swimming we do not get out, we stay in and have free time.  I swim across, the water ripples when I kick the blue, wavy water.

By Yasmine




Yasmine



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment